Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lab and Hound

Well, a few years ago I started this blog as a reflection of what my husband and I have done to our home. We certainly will continue this process.... actually, as I write, I can hear my husband using some sort of power tool in the kitchen.

Besides updating a tired 80 year old home, my time over the past year has been spent starting a small side business. I have always had a love for design and antiques and combining them in an interesting... mostly into something entirely new.

I have gone from starting my own Etsy shop to owning my own little space in a Antique and Home Decor store located on a busy Main Street. I am proud of the goals I have set for myself over the past year and I have bigger ambitions for my little business.... but, one step at a time. I just simply wanted to share a post about my business and I hope you enjoy my art and work!

Most importantly please visit me at: Lab and Hound to follow some creations from beginning to end before they end up in the store!




























No comments:

Post a Comment